Friday, January 15, 2010

ANNOUNCENMENT


2010 marks the beginning of a new decade! My heart is filled with a lot of new goals and dreams; one of my biggest dreams is to be able to open a very cute restaurant/bakery where I will be cooking my favorite dishes for all of you, baking wonderful delicious desserts, teaching classes; I can just see you all stopping by for a cup of cappuccino and a cupcake to share it with a friend and break the daily routine (deep breath) AMEN! I always remember and pray my favorite Bible verse:

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart! Psalm 37:4...and He is, so this year I will have the opportunity to teach a new class called
LATIN AMERICAN/VENEZUELAN CUISINE: In this class we will make Empanadas (crunchy dumpplings) Arepas (corn meal cakes) Caraotas Negras (black bean soup) Carne 'Mechada (pulled beef) and for dessert Quesillo (cream caramel) this class is scheduled for March 6/2010 at 10:00 AM so mark your calendars and if you would like to attend please e-mail me and I will give you more information. While I am working on accomplishing my dream you are more than welcome to stop by my Kitchen to have a good cup of hot creamy cappuccino....

Blessings,

Mai Borges

0 comments:

Mai's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP