Monday, August 16, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENTS


Summer is almost over and its back-to-school time! I hope you had a GREAT time with your family over the break :)
Beginning August 31st (Tuesday) Mai's kitchen will be back  and I'll be cooking the meal of the WEEK every TUESDAY; I'll send you an email on Thursday and you can post your order not later than Saturday. Remember my freezer is always packed with home-made Bolognesa meat sauce, Black bean Soup, Turkey Chili, Carne Mechada Pre-Cooked Arepitas, Butter-Squash Soup, and more -  they are an excellent alternative when your busy with homework, team practices etc... just let me know and I will be happy to add any of these items to your order.
Thanks to all of you for your unconditional support - This year is going to be a great year!

Blessings from Mai's Kitchen,

Mai Borges

0 comments:

Mai's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP