Friday, May 15, 2009

A SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FROM MAI'S KITCHEN!

Hi Friends!


First I would like to thank all of you that help keep this dream growing more and more every week... it has been amazing how God is walking me through this new chapter in my life and I am so pleased that all of you are part of it. you have all been a blessing in my!

Also I want to let you know about some exciting news! I will be teaching several cooking classes in the near future. The classes will help you discover new techniques on how to love what you do in your kitchen as well as how to make it fun and easy.

The first class is FUN with COOKIES, is part of the Leisure Learning curriculum of classes http://www.llu.com/ and will be taking place on Saturday June 6th, at 10:00 am and Sunday July 26 at 10:00 am. If you need more information about the classes please let me know. I am also putting a class together about learning how to cook Traditional Venezuelan Food. I will give you my secrets on how to make delicious crunchy emapnadas,arepas, pastelitos and more.


Remember I am wiling to have a food tasting at your house so, get some friends together for a fun afternoon, I will share some recipes, tips, and of course I will make my delicious coffee; plus the HOST will receive a surprise!


Desde mi Cocina

Have a Great Week!!!


Mai

P.S. I found a great place to get a Mani and Pedi from a very sweet and "professional" Venezuelan lady, and all at a great price! Call or email me and I can tell you all about her and how to schedule an appointment with her.

Blessings!

0 comments:

Mai's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP